Terms of Service - AllFreeClipart.com
Using our Images
AllFreeClipart.com grants you a nonexclusive limited license to use the clipart images available on our website in accordance with these terms and conditions (the "license").
You are free to download and use clipart images found from this site on your noncommercial projects. It's not necessary to provide a link back to this site, but it would be greatly appreciated.
The clipart may NOT be sold, redistributed, added to any type of collection or media online or offline, offered for download from any web site nor placed online for browse-to-buy or other type viewing purposes. You may NOT use any component of our clipart or site content to produce what could be directly or indirectly considered a competitive venture against us.
Your user submissions and Conduct
- You may submit Clipart and textual content ("User Comments"). User submitted images and comments are collectively referred to as "user submissions." You understand that whether or not such user submissions are published, AllFreeClipart.com does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any user submissions.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own user submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with user submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize AllFreeClipart.com to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all user submissions to enable inclusion and use of the user submissions in the manner contemplated by the website and these Terms of Service.
- By submitting user submissions to AllFreeClipart.com, you hereby grant AllFreeClipart.com a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the user submissions in connection with the AllFreeClipart.com website. You also hereby grant each user of the AllFreeClipart.com website a non-exclusive license to access your user submissions through the website, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such user submissions as permitted through the functionality of the Website and under the Terms of Service.
- In connection with user submissions, you further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights.
- AllFreeClipart.com does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and AllFreeClipart.com expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with user submissions. AllFreeClipart.com does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and will remove all content and user submissions if properly notified that such content or User Submission infringes on another's intellectual property rights. AllFreeClipart.com reserves the right to remove content and user submissions without prior notice.
AllFreeClipart.com respects the intellectual property rights of others, and I ask our users to do the same.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on the AllFreeClipart.com web site in a
way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a notice providing the following information
- The electronic signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located, such as the URL where it is posted;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
We can be reached via our Contact Us
This is in accordance with the The Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Section 512(c)(3) sets out the elements for notification under the DMCA. Subsection A (17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3)(A)) states that to be effective a notification must include: 1) a physical/electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the infringed right; 2) identification of the copyrighted works claimed to have been infringed; 3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed; 4) information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party (e.g., the address, telephone number, or email address); 5) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner; and 6) a statement that information in the complaint is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. Subsection B (17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3)(B)) states that if the complaining party does not substantially comply with these requirements the notice will not serve as actual notice for the purpose of Section 512.